Error After last update

Hello Everyone,
This error comes immediately after the end of the game .... and this appeared suddenly
after the latest update .... Is the game Crossing Fire no longer supports Windows 7 ?!

Comments

1. Send a support ticket.
    2. Back when i was using windows 7 , this error was fixed by manually reset game setting : go to My Documents \ Cross Fire \ and delete game config files you found there ( you may keep savegames and print screens )
    3. Other tips : check GPU driver / install or fresh install latest driver available for your GPU , use the one available on GPU manufacturer website ( intel, amd, or nvidia - depend on your GPU )
    Gamer since 1997
  • @[MOD]ShadowRo said:
    1. Send a support ticket.
    2. Back when i was using windows 7 , this error was fixed by manually reset game setting : go to My Documents \ Cross Fire \ and delete game config files you found there ( you may keep savegames and print screens )
    3. Other tips : check GPU driver / install or fresh install latest driver available for your GPU , use the one available on GPU manufacturer website ( intel, amd, or nvidia - depend on your GPU )

Im getting this error everytime shortly after I initiate the CF patcher too

• Hello, good night. That error also appeared to me from one day to the next, I proceeded to uninstall the crossfire, delete the entire folder, reinstall it and it gives an awesomium.log error and I proceeded to update the graphics card driver, all the pack codes, etc. and the problem was still the same until I got to format the pc and it's still the same. My PC is a gamer and it's fine because I installed the crossfire BR and I play very well. I also attached a picture of the error. The fault was generated on 04-08-2022
    Thank you in advance and I look forward to a prompt response.

• Full Errors!
    If you make melt cores gives error too.
    They will never fix this trash game.
    Time to delete because unistal game no works.
    GARBAGE.
    PAY TO WIN!